Prevail
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Prevail

Welcome To Prevails Forum, Prevail is a Swedish guild on Shattered Hand

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Theero - warr tank / dps

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
Theero
Gäst

Theero - warr tank / dps Empty
InläggRubrik: Theero - warr tank / dps   Theero - warr tank / dps Icon_minitimetor nov 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Id like to start off by saying im now lvl 77 but going up real quick Smile done 2 lvls a day so far

Name: Theero

Class: Warrior

Proffesion: Enchanter / Blacksmith

Current Specc: Try to give some words about why you like this specc- fury dps with 2h, id like to join as a dps warr but can tank aswell if needed, tho i dont prio the gear for tanking as of now.

Are you willing to respecc? yes or no? yes

Ventrillo: Do you got ventrilo and mic? Will you use them if asked? yes ofc

contact information: Where can we reach you? Ingame

Previous Guilds? a friend guild on this server caled XES, and my "main" on magtheridon i was in fable (an end instance guild)

Why did you leave your old guilds? didnt, still in em, but the mage i abandoned since the warr is more fun now.

Why are you applying to Prevail? I would like to raid on this character with a competent bunch of people Smile

What can you provide to Prevail as a raider and person? everything Razz no, im a dedicated player whos pretty much on 24/7. loves to raid and have been doing that since the game came out. as a person im helpfull and puts guild progress before personal.

What do you except about prevail? i hope ure an hardcore guild who likes progress

Gear: Armory link. We are not intrested in your pvp gear. since im lvling up still its changing all the time,

Do you know anyone in the guild? nope

Game time? How much do you play each week? everyday from 1800-2400 and some more during days.

/played? How long have you played your char. 60 days

Past experience about raiding? Pretbc and TBC? pre tbc ive done most with this char all upp to BWL, and tbc ive cleared up to Illidan, not with this char tho, but have the exp

Misc infomation: Anything you want to add that you think we should know about? was former guild master and officer in my last guild ( the one on my main) so have understanding in game play

All the best /Theero
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

Man Antal inlägg : 238
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Theero - warr tank / dps   Theero - warr tank / dps Icon_minitimetor nov 20, 2008 11:41 pm

Hi Theero!

first of i need to ask if you are swedish since this is a swedish guild? and Second if you plan on playing more on your other char ?
theero
Gäst

InläggRubrik: theero endast, 80 om 5 mins   Theero - warr tank / dps Icon_minitimefre nov 21, 2008 7:55 pm

jag är svensk, ja Smile och nej inte den andra, den är kasserad nu, tröttnat på mages, vill spela på min warrior och kommer lägga full kraft på den nu, är btw 80 nu om nåra minuter Smile
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

Man Antal inlägg : 238
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Theero - warr tank / dps   Theero - warr tank / dps Icon_minitimelör nov 22, 2008 11:07 am

Ok jätte bra exakt det jag ville veta kontakta Trísh ingame för invite Accpeted som Fury
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Theero - warr tank / dps   Theero - warr tank / dps Icon_minitime

Theero - warr tank / dps
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» DK Tank
» Ergeny dk tank
» Tank Warrior - Application
» Quiq Deathknight Tank.
» Death knight: tank

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet