Prevail
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Prevail

Welcome To Prevails Forum, Prevail is a Swedish guild on Shattered Hand

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Purjolôken Prot paladin

Gå ner 
FörfattareMeddelande
purjolôk
Gäst

Purjolôken Prot paladin Empty
InläggRubrik: Purjolôken Prot paladin   Purjolôken Prot paladin Icon_minitimeons mar 25, 2009 1:06 am

Name: Purjolôken

Class: Paladin

Proffesion: Mining/Jewelcrafting (low skill but im focusing on my gear atm, afterwards I will get both mining and jewelcrafting up to 450 as fast as possible

Current Specc: Protection 0\63\8. I have tried many speccs before but I feel really comfortable with this specc.

Are you willing to respecc? yes or no? Yes

Ventrillo: Have you got ventrilo and mic? Will you use them if asked? Ofc, but I´m able to shut my mouth to if needed ^^

Contact information: Where can we reach you? I prefer in-game whisper, but you could send me a mail too if you want. Or even reply on this apply on the forum, I will check it more than once per day ^^

Previous Guilds? Not many that are worth to tell you about except Norrlands Guld.

Why did you leave your old guilds? Norrlands Guld disbanded some weeks before the release of WotLK and I moved my character to Twilights Hammer and with that I loosed my spot in the reunion Razz

Why are you applying to Prevail? I have heard many good things about you and I read alot on his website. It feels like a very nice guild with nice conditions.

What can you provide to Prevail as a raider and as a person? I know my class to 110% and im a very loyal person, tell me what to do and I´ll do it, except jumping from a bridge tho ^^. I always contribute with a good mood even if we whipe on a boss for like 3 hours in a row (I´m used to it). I always make the best of every situation.

What are your expectations about prevail? Number One: Having fun while raiding with nice people from the guild. Number Two: I want a to raid on a higher level while having fun at the same time.

Gear:

Do you know anyone in the guild? No, but I hope that I can learn to know you!

Game time? How much do you play each week? I play like 6-7 hours a day and I think thats enough. I have time for farming pots, flask, food etc before raids and even farm for gems, enchants and such.

/played? How long have you played your char. 43 days.

Past raiding experiences? Pretbc and TBC? I didn´t play pre-tbc but in TBC I cleared up to felmyst in sunwell with norrlands guld.

Misc infomation: Anything you want to add that you think we should know about? I just want to let you know that I have a life besides WoW and I hope that its fine if im joining this guild (I think it is).

Thank you for the time you took to read this apply even if you don´t a protection paladin without exceptions Smile
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

Man Antal inlägg : 238
Registration date : 08-09-26

Purjolôken Prot paladin Empty
InläggRubrik: Sv: Purjolôken Prot paladin   Purjolôken Prot paladin Icon_minitimefre mar 27, 2009 3:31 pm

tyvärr vi har redan en prot paladin lycka till
Till överst på sidan Gå ner

Purjolôken Prot paladin
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Prot paladin
» Sunborn Holy/Prot Paladin
» Clydè holy / prot / retri paladin
» Pious Prot warrior
» Paladin