Prevail
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Prevail

Welcome To Prevails Forum, Prevail is a Swedish guild on Shattered Hand

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Give me another shot of glory!

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
hazhazii
Gäst

Give me another shot of glory! Empty
InläggRubrik: Give me another shot of glory!   Give me another shot of glory! Icon_minitimefre mar 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Name: Hazhaziin

Class: Hunter

Proffesion: 450 ench/440 Tailor on my warlock alt

Current Specc: Try to give some words about why you like this specc- SV, like it cus it's fun to see high crits and to see it often.

Are you willing to respecc? yes or no? Yes

Ventrillo: Have you got ventrilo and mic? Will you use them if asked? Yes

Contact information: Where can we reach you? Atm on Kor' Gal, moved there from SH when I had a break. Dont ask me why I regret it deeply...

Previous Guilds? Prevail

Why did you leave your old guilds? Found wow beeing booring and frustrating, farmed naxx for gear but couldnt cus of major lagg... made me go nuts! Brother stopped playing, which made it suck a little bit more so I descided not to play anymore, tocked the oportunity to move my chars to Kor' Gal for free were I have played pvp moastly, after I cam back from my break. But now I do miss raiding and to do it with a good guild.

Why are you applying to Prevail? Because I liked the way it was organized on raids and outside of raids, no screaming teens or "besservissers" and ofc to play with the skilled players in the guild.

What can you provide to Prevail as a raider and as a person? As a person, not much, moastly quiet and doing my own buisness. As a raider, since last time I was in prevail I can honestly say that I have improved my game. Not gearwise, but skillz Smile felt prety bad compared to the other players in prevail last time, but now I have more confidence in my game, and that you willo be able to see ;D And my irl status havnt changed a bit since last time, that means, im still working 8-17 and playing 18-24 all days in the week, exept for 2 nights in the week when im at the gym, can chose myself what days that is, so dont nessesairly need to be at a raiding day.

What are your expectations about prevail? progressing in wow, becoming a part of the best guild on SH.

Gear: Armory link. We are not intrested in your pvp gear.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Not Irl, but played with moast of u i guess :S

Game time? How much do you play each week? 18-24 - 3 weekdays 11-03 weekends

/played? How long have you played your char. Have a lock and a hunter, boath of them are BC chars.

Past raiding experiences? Pretbc and TBC? pre tbc: all exept naxx, tbc: all exept swp

Misc infomation: Anything you want to add that you think we should know about? Nah Smile I feel rather happy with the application! well, if i get acepted i will make the pct instantly Smile hope to cya again Smile xoxo
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
hazhazii
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Forgot the armory link...   Give me another shot of glory! Icon_minitimefre mar 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Deamoneyes

Deamoneyes

Man Antal inlägg : 236
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Give me another shot of glory!   Give me another shot of glory! Icon_minitimelör mar 28, 2009 9:15 am

Hazhazii
Gäst

InläggRubrik: :)   Give me another shot of glory! Icon_minitimemån apr 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Vill ju inte vara den som är den :S verkar som att en del har sett min application, men inga replys :S vore kul med ngn for av feedback Smile bra som dålig... helst bra dock ^^ Hur som helst vore det kul att få veta om jag kan joina eller inte, få ett slut på alla dessa sömnlösa nätter i väntan på ett svar Smile Håller på att geara upp min lock nu med... börjar likna något Very Happy Hellzius heter den (tidigare Haz) Helst skulle jag ju joina med huntern, bättre gear och mer raid exp, men Warlock är minst lika kul att spela imo, och det är gemeskapen i raids jag vill åt, och är det så att ni inte needar en hunter kanske lock kan vara ngt? Allt jag vill är att joina er och få raida, raida, raida! Sen om det är på locken eller hunter spelar inte mig ngn större roll... exp med locken i BC då den var min main... så inte helt främmande på raids med den heller Smile
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

Man Antal inlägg : 238
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Give me another shot of glory!   Give me another shot of glory! Icon_minitimemån apr 06, 2009 4:41 pm

Det är inte mitt beslut men vi behöver inte direkt någon mer ranged dps förutom kanske hybrider som moonkins eller Elemental shammysar så.. Försök prata med Stroker
stroker
Officers
Officers
stroker

Man Antal inlägg : 91
Registration date : 08-09-27

InläggRubrik: Sv: Give me another shot of glory!   Give me another shot of glory! Icon_minitimemån apr 06, 2009 6:37 pm

Tyvärr så behöver inga fler ranged dps som sagt för tillfället.
Denied
http://www.lineage.se
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Give me another shot of glory!   Give me another shot of glory! Icon_minitime

Give me another shot of glory!
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Prevail :: Applications :: Answered Applications-
Hoppa till: