Prevail
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Prevail

Welcome To Prevails Forum, Prevail is a Swedish guild on Shattered Hand

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Rogue 51/13/7 application

Gå ner 
5 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Rocky

Man Antal inlägg : 3
Registration date : 09-02-24

Rogue 51/13/7 application Empty
InläggRubrik: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimetis feb 24, 2009 1:10 am

Age 18+ (ofc exceptions can be made but its up to you to convince us)
I would like to start this apply by a bit anger, since I dont see why you should judge people by their age and not their skill, I think that being mature is important but thats something you have to understand by the apply, an apply that contains alot of smilys Razz Basketball lol! afro and so on, is a sign of the person not being able to express himselfe. So dont judge due to age, instead of personality, btw im 17 now but later this year im 18

Gear: Should be suitble for the instances we are raiding atm. As before exceptions can be made but you will still have to convince us.
I am working with the enchants, havent got all 80 enchants (sons of hodir etc) But I replace them with doable stuff for the moment, some exalted aldor and cenarion expedition) Im enchanting my wepons with 50 ap, due to the simple fact that my economic is pointing down, the new gear needs new gems, and I cant spit out 600 gold for wepons I wont use fore long. OTherwise I think my gear isnt as bad as It once where, im expertise capped and soon hit capes aswell, Im struggeling along picing upp parts I need. If you have any suggestions what I can do with my gear, or improve it. plz post (note, I know there is some better enchants, so dont point it out)

Best Enchants and Sockets possible on your gear we will not be amused about your crappy enchants or sockets, I have only blue sockets on me, I dont have the best enchant, but I have good ones, icewalker on boots and precision on hands for exampel.

Ventrillo: You must have a working ventrilo with mic and not be afraid to use it when asked for it. Of course, and finaley a guild that dosent go with Team speak.

Prevail is a Swedish Guild that will be focusing on PvE and ppl should have the same goal as us in wanting to be a top guild on the server. Why do you have the applycation on english? Jag är svensk så se inga svårigheter i de, fortsätter dock med engelskan eftersom den ger ett proffsigare och mer stiligt intryck.

YOU CAN NEVER whisper an officer about you application to see if you get accepted or not. When we read it you will be the the first to know. Aswell you should know we dont accept people that pvp when we are raiding if they are needed. If you choose pvp before pve I dont really see why you even apply to a guild Focused on PvE. And no ofcourse I wont wisp the CL or GM. If I get declined, I will wisp tho, but with the wisp I want information on what I can do to improve my chanses of getting accepted, sockets, spec, or a simple thing as talking formal and understandable english, (But if you have come this far, I really cant see any problem in my english)

Application Form: Bad or fast applications will be rejected without even a second though keep this in mind this is your first impresstion that you give. Well I have given this apply some time, and I consider it as a good one.

Application template
OH! so here is where the template begins... Well the information above isnt the worst ever so I guess it can be a part of the apply, now over to part TWO!

Name: in-game Rócky, IRL Max

Class: Rogue (note that im a bald GNOME rogue)

Proffesion: 4 in herbalism and 0 in alchemy. I will skille those proffesions, trust me.

Current Specc: Try to give some words about why you like this specc- 51/13/7 Its good because you can have SnD up at alll time and do dps at the same time thanks to "cut to the chase" whenerver you cast an eviscrate or envenom you SnD will be refreshed as if you would do it with 5 CP. Its just the ultimate rogue Mutilate spec.

Are you willing to respecc? yes or no? Of course yes, I guess mutilate without daggers isnt the thing huh?

Ventrillo: Do you got ventrilo and mic? Will you use them if asked? Yes., yes yes. raiding without ventrilo isnt raiding at all.

contact information: Where can we reach you? By my mails Maxbergman@yahoo.com or max_bergman1@hotmail.com or just wisp me ingame.!

Previous Guilds? most of the time spent on 80 I have pugged, because ive spent most time playing on my mages Trofoko (I will post his armory when armory is working)

Why did you leave your old guilds? on 80 the guild was dispanded, this on my horde character Trofoko. the GM leaved for a better one and took al the officers with him, the guild fell apart and now im searching for a new one on shatter hand, most of my irl buddys plays here.

Why are you applying to Prevail? Because it seams like a good and nice PvE guild, I talked to a rogue and he said that you only had two rogues raiding, so I saw my chans and here I am, he also said that you had done all 25 and was farming them, therefor I have some time to "gear up" I got quite good gear, but in order to compete on the damage meter I will need some improvement,

What can you provide to Prevail as a raider and person?
A cool person that loves to talk,. I will bring dps to the guild. Along with a good personality that wants to raid, improve and move forward, evolve as a player and as a person.

What do you expect about prevail? A focused and serious guild, that still max its capacity even tho you have downed the boss more then 100 times, Im looking for a guild where the players WANTS to raid, not only because of gear, but for the joy and excitement of it. I want a guild that can take a beat down but learn from it and stand upp again.

Gear: Armory link. We are not intrested in your pvp gear. The armory is runing VERY slow at the time, I will link it as a post reply first thing tomorrow! I will also link my horde characters profile, so you can check em out.-

Do you know anyone in the guild? I dont think so no, but its always fun to learn new guys, meet new personalitys and characters, I think a little bit of joining a guild is getting to know all the wonderful people inside it.

Game time? How much do you play each week? It really depends on my mood / if I got a rading guild / homework and stuff. but I try to get pots, flask, food ready before raid. I dont play so much during day time, since I spend most of time at the gym or with home work.

/played? How long have you played your char.
total 79 days, this level 2 days 10 hours.

Past experience about raiding? Pretbc and TBC? This information is on both my horde and allians, on lvl 60 I played horde, lvl 70 ally, 80 horde.

ZG : cleared
MC : cleard
BWL : 5 drakes down
AQ 1 boss left in both dificulties
Karazhan : cleared
SSC : cleared
TK : cleared not last boss tho
BT : 5 bosses down
Nax 10 : cleared horde and rogue
Nax 25 : cleared horde
Malygos 10/25 cleared Horde
VoH : 10/25 cleared
Saphiron : 10/25 cleared.

Misc infomation: Anything you want to add that you think we should know about?
I think you have got to know most things about me, if you have nay questions wisp me ingame or just leave an postreply and I will answer it as fast and good as I can, thanks and goodbye Rócky the bald Frecking Rogue.

Good Luck

Any questions take it ingame (but only important questions)
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

Man Antal inlägg : 238
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimetis feb 24, 2009 9:59 am

Hey good application.. du har verkligen inte självförtroende problem den sträcker sig till att bli lite arogant men inget fel på detta.

Ok jag ska vara ärlig vi är inte i stort behov av rogues däremot självklart kan vi juh alltid klämma in en extra person, men det som får mig mest att tveka är att jag är en person som säger exakt det jag tycker så om jag tycker att du är suger, att din dps suger eller något liknande så kommer du att få höra det på ett mindre vänligt sätt.Så baserad på den bilden du nu har gett mig så hade du varit en person som käftar emot eller blir sur pga min "råa" kritik.

Vet inte exakt om det stämmer men jag säger det jag uppfattar.

Du får ett svar om ett par dagar.
dahlie

dahlie

Man Antal inlägg : 45
Registration date : 08-12-06

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimetis feb 24, 2009 3:13 pm

Anledningen till att vi har en åldersgräns på runt 18 år är inte för att vi inte vill ha omogna folk, det är för att vissa som är under 18år klarar inte av kritik, vilket man kan få rätt mkt av en progress raid tex. Eller att denna personen inte kan styra över sitt spelande. ( tex morsan tycker du ska lägga dig eller något) Vet at vi har många som är under 18 men som är både skillade, tar emot kritik och inte har någon cp morsa Smile

Ville bara reda ut det Smile

Annars en Bra apply som inte är gjord på en kafferast som många andra.
Gillar också att du enchantat all ditt gear även fast du ständigt fixar nytt.

Vad jag vet så behöver vi mer aktivt folk, kanske kan vara något? Smile

Lycka till!
Rocky

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimetis feb 24, 2009 7:50 pm

[quote]så om jag tycker att du är suger, att din dps suger eller något liknande så kommer du att få höra det på ett mindre vänligt sätt.

Tycker det är bra med krititk, får spelaren att utvecklas och göra bättre, men om du vill att folk ska ta emot kritiken på ett posetivt och lärande sätt, så fattar jag inte varför du ska vara arg, eller presentera kritiken på ett "mindre vänligt sätt" varför inte kanske säga det lite trevligt, om personen då inte lär sig kanske man kan ta till den arga munnen, har inte problem med kritik men kanske "arg" kritik.

Tack Dahile för allt. ok jo mammor osv kan ju vara ett problem, att ta emot kritiik handlar också om mognad, vilket som du sa alla spelare under 18 kanske inte har.
jo, får la hoppas att ni behöver mer aktivt folk.
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimeons feb 25, 2009 12:45 am

Alltså jag har värken tid eller lust att vara en kurator till folk.. Jag säger exakt så som jag säger till folk utanför spelet oavsett vad det är. Det är svårt ibland att hålla humöret uppe specielt om personen kanske dör utav "eld" eller att personen har tummen där vart solen inte skiner och är allmänt slacker.

Mitt intryck är att du inte hade hanterat kritiken eller "flamandet" det är det som gör mig fundersam
dahlie

dahlie

Man Antal inlägg : 45
Registration date : 08-12-06

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimeons feb 25, 2009 7:07 am

Rocky skrev:
Tycker det är bra med krititk, får spelaren att utvecklas och göra bättre, men om du vill att folk ska ta emot kritiken på ett posetivt och lärande sätt, så fattar jag inte varför du ska vara arg, eller presentera kritiken på ett "mindre vänligt sätt" varför inte kanske säga det lite trevligt, om personen då inte lär sig kanske man kan ta till den arga munnen, har inte problem med kritik men kanske "arg" kritik.

Om du skulle vara med hur det ser ut när Trísh ger kritik till folk skulle du förstå. Det är inte "den arga munnen" direkt heller. Om vi tar ett exempel - Vichi(för han är en noob warlock) låt oss säga dör av en "eld" på marken, då kommer den "lugna kritiken" typ .. klantigt, men ok gör inte om det. Då förvantas det att resten av raidet inte heller gör samma misstag, händer det då efter att ett par andra personer dör utav "elden på marken" - det är då Arga kritiken kommer fram vilket är ett måste så att folk ska vakna till och fatta att man inte kan springa runt och slacka och förstöra för 24 andra personer vilket jag tror du förstår. Imo sitter en raidleader och kör soft med sina members tas kritiken inte alltid på allvar.

Sen om du nu skulle får den Arga kritiken någon gång är det inte så farligt som många tror, det är bara att ta in och bita ihop Smile
Rocky

InläggRubrik: !   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimeons feb 25, 2009 10:11 am

Nemen ok. Trodde att han började skrika och sånt dirrekt. haha jo jag kommer nog inte lipa ut om han "attakerar" mig, har lärt mig att ta hård kritik.
Kandeo

Man Antal inlägg : 30
Registration date : 09-01-05

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimeons feb 25, 2009 12:38 pm

Bara jag som får vara p12 här för att jag är så jävla pro.
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimeons feb 25, 2009 3:02 pm

HAHAHAHAH bra foto coola killen
Chas

Man Antal inlägg : 5
Registration date : 09-02-05

InläggRubrik: Re: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimetor feb 26, 2009 1:25 am

Ne inte bara du kandy xS
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitimetor feb 26, 2009 10:09 am

kontakta mig ingame för ett snack
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Rogue 51/13/7 application   Rogue 51/13/7 application Icon_minitime

Rogue 51/13/7 application
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Edara 80 Rogue Application
» Application
» 80 Hunter application.
» 80 rogue
» 80 rogue Ne

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet