Prevail
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Prevail

Welcome To Prevails Forum, Prevail is a Swedish guild on Shattered Hand

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Antarias - Holy Paladin

Gå ner 
3 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Antariias

Antariias

Man Antal inlägg : 2
Registration date : 09-01-22

Antarias - Holy Paladin Empty
InläggRubrik: Antarias - Holy Paladin   Antarias - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimetor jan 22, 2009 6:51 am

I just got done whit this application for you <Prevail>, i hope you can spend some time reading all of it and that i can be of any use in your guild you seams to be the only guild with some profit and progress. I wish you well and see you In-Game. Wink
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

In-real-life info.

Name : Joakim

In-game info.

Name : Antarias
Class : Paladin
Spec : Holy / Protection
Race : Human
Gener : Male

Professions (skill) : Engineering (430) I started engineering at level 9 i had never tryed this profession befor and was curious about it. At level 62 i got the tanking goggles that was even good to use in level 70. I also got an Schematic for [Engineering: Field Repair Bot 110G] that can be usefull in raids.

Mining (450) I started mining same time as i started engineering i knew some of the mats should be simple to get with mining. But nothing helpfull for the guild that i can make.

Do you have any Secondary Skills (cooking, fishing, etc) : Cooking (415) and Fishing (376) Now these skills did i learn when i was about lvl 65 and they have been very usefull to me, I allways fish / hunt my own food i never vendor food, I find *Spellfood* to be alot cheeper and they are usefull in groups and raids.

About yourself : Iam a 20 year old and living in a city known as Helsingborg in Sweden, i have lived here all my life and life is good. I have my own apartment but soon moving to a larger one. Iam temporary studying and working at my dads from time to time whenever iam in need of cash. On my free time iam riding my skateboard with IRL friends here in my town, tho on the laptop iam mosty just playing WoW and with Photoshop.

Do you have Ventilo : Of course i do.

Do you have a working mic : Yes its boult in to my laptop.

Previous guilds and the reason (leaving/kicked) : I was in the guild Sanctus for a time in TBC but when Wotlk came out i started to level a Death Knight that iam not playing on anymore i got kicked for not levling my paladin but thay are good friends most of them.

Raid experiance pre-TBC : I have done all sevral times in 60 with my old Warrior, Mage, (Rogue on this account).

Raid expariance TBC : I Have done most of them on my paladin, my (mage still 70) have done all raids but Sunwell Plateau.

First and only owner to this account : YES.

My Paladin :
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Info like HP,Mana, SP, Critt:

Hitpoints : 15,8k
Mana : 17,8k
SpellPower : 2,1k
Critt : 26,36%

Armorylink : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Antarias

Current Specc : 51/5/15.
I chose this spec becuase i wanted to spend my talentpoints in the best way i could find crittical heals and mana re-gain at the same time and so i did. If you do think i should spec another way please let me knwo how and why i should?
  • <Holy>
    Beacon of Light - I mostly keep this up all the time during a fight, it makes me get more focus on the other in the group as well as i dont have to jump all over the health frames every second.

Sacred Shield - Now this spell is use full in any in the group even tho its absorbing 500 damage i still can get in a fell heals. When Sacred Shield is up it incresing the paladins change of critticaly heal with Flash Light.

Holy Shock - This fast damage / healing spell do i use anytime a group member is in need of a fast heal and if i critticaly heals with it i get an instant cast on my next Flash light.

Divine Illumination - Only in use if my mana is running low and i need to save some time fast. Divine Illumination reduces all mana cost of spells by 50% for 15sec. I love it.

Divine Plea - I use this spell everytime iam running low on mana, it dosent happens to often that i need to pop an Divine Illumination.

Why have you chosen to play your class? : I wanted to try some thing new, as i did allready know Warrior, Mage and Rogue since before Pre-TBC. I knew i wanted a healing class and i did think about chosing Priest first but i changed my mind after a while i just took Paladin as my new Padawan class.

Playstyle and Raids :

PvP or PvE : I prefer PvE Raiding, i like challanges that be hard to complete. I also like PvP Arena.

Played time (/played) : 70 - Days, 21 - Hours.

Days/Times that you can make it to raids : Anyday anytime, if iam not out doin something else but iam online most if the day and evening.

Key Bindings : Yes have lots of em. Most of my spells i have in my action bars but i have allmost a kay to every one of them.

Print screen og your UI? : Just add (HIM-Ultimate@hotmail.com) and you´ll get one.

Why have you setup you UI as you have? : I love the way i play the game as a healer and tank, I think its important that you like the way your gameplay is and that iam not stressing and dont know were all my stuff is at.

My Application :

Why do i send this application to your guild : Iam currently looking for a progressing 25man guild, as for your guild has progressed alot in raid latly that i find is most impressive. I have done most of the 25mans with other guilds but i havent joind any of them just as a stand in from time to time.

What do i expect from your guild : I expect your guild do have a strong setup in raids and also good leading it, Most important is that people come along just fine with eachother and no offencive aggressive actions In-Game or in Ventrilo, Friends is what we make of eatchother not enemies...
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

Man Antal inlägg : 238
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antarias - Holy Paladin   Antarias - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimetor jan 22, 2009 11:56 am

Jag måste säga att det är den bästa jävla apply jag har någonsin sett mycket bra gjort. Kan även säga att vi kickade igår en paladin som inte levde upp till våra förväntningar så det ser ganska bra ut men vänta på svar ifrån Halvbra.

en fråga bara varför söker du inte tillbaka till Sanctus?
Antariias

Antariias

Man Antal inlägg : 2
Registration date : 09-01-22

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antarias - Holy Paladin   Antarias - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimetor jan 22, 2009 2:08 pm

Carmela skrev:
Jag måste säga att det är den bästa jävla apply jag har någonsin sett mycket bra gjort. Kan även säga att vi kickade igår en paladin som inte levde upp till våra förväntningar så det ser ganska bra ut men vänta på svar ifrån Halvbra.

en fråga bara varför söker du inte tillbaka till Sanctus?

Jag är bra vänner med de flesta i Sanctus fortfarande och har frågat
Guildmastern om en andra chans om att joina, men jag är tydliger ej
välkommen tillbaka.
Kandeo

Man Antal inlägg : 30
Registration date : 09-01-05

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antarias - Holy Paladin   Antarias - Holy Paladin Icon_minitimefre jan 23, 2009 12:16 am

"HAN HAR TALANG"
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Antarias - Holy Paladin   Antarias - Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Antarias - Holy Paladin
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» holy paladin
» Holy Paladin I lvl 80
» Femaré - Holy paladin
» Mardur (Holy Paladin)
» Pheng Holy paladin

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet