Prevail
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Prevail

Welcome To Prevails Forum, Prevail is a Swedish guild on Shattered Hand

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

80 human deathknight

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Chrysani
Gäst

80 human deathknight Empty
InläggRubrik: 80 human deathknight   80 human deathknight Icon_minitimesön dec 14, 2008 1:44 am

Name: Chrysania

Class: Death Knight

Proffesion: Mining/Blacksmithing

Current Specc: Try to give some words about why you like this specc- Im blood at the moment, Because I find this spec really enjoyable and competative dps, The spec im using right now is for tanking, but when I go dps its something like 51/13/7

Are you willing to respecc? yes or no? Yes

Ventrillo: Do you got ventrilo and mic? Will you use them if asked? Yes, I got a mic and I am able to speak. Might not do it all the time unless I have something important to say.

contact information: Where can we reach you? Well, You can reach me through my Irl friend Jiraki, or hop onto Moonglade and poke me there

Previous Guilds? Suffragium on Moonglade

Why did you leave your old guilds? Im leaving because we have trouble getting our raids going and we have lots of people who get "boosted" throught raids by the officers

Why are you applying to Prevail? Ive got some friends in there (Jiraki and Mintzeriser) and ive liked the way the raids look, atleast from what ive seen

What can you provide to Prevail as a raider and person? I can provide some serious damage dealing or some quite good tanking abilities. As I person I can provide you with a helpful and comiited raider.

What do you except about prevail? I except a raiding guild that knows what its doing and know how to followtactics, and work for eachother

Gear: Armory link. We are not intrested in your pvp gear. The link doesnt seem to work, so

Do you know anyone in the guild? Jiraki, Mintzeriser

Game time? How much do you play each week? Im online every day, like 7hours each day more or less
/played? How long have you played your char. 7days, 10 hours..Got a wee bit more on my other characters tho.

Past experience about raiding? Pretbc and TBC? Pre tbc: (As warriortank) MC,BWL,AQ40. And in TBC (as mage) ive done everything up to the second boss in SWP
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Deamoneyes

Deamoneyes

Man Antal inlägg : 236
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 human deathknight   80 human deathknight Icon_minitimesön dec 14, 2008 9:08 am

med tanke på att du är irl vän med Jiraki och Mintz så antar jag att du är svensk, och här är din armory länk;

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Moonglade&n=Chrysania
Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

Man Antal inlägg : 238
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 human deathknight   80 human deathknight Icon_minitimemån dec 15, 2008 1:47 pm

Försök ta kontakt med mig ingame för ett litet snack.
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: 80 human deathknight   80 human deathknight Icon_minitime

80 human deathknight
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Bayharbor 80 Human Deathknight
» Dkbrothje, Deathknight dps!