Prevail
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Prevail

Welcome To Prevails Forum, Prevail is a Swedish guild on Shattered Hand

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit.

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Tantberi
Gäst

Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit. Empty
InläggRubrik: Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit.   Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit. Icon_minitimefre mar 27, 2009 12:13 am

Name: Tantberit

Class: Death Knight

Proffesion: Mining 450/450

Current Specc: Atm I am Blood because of the huge burst damage and the loads of Attack power.
Are you willing to respecc? yes or no? Yes.

Ventrillo: Have you got ventrilo and mic? Will you use them if asked? Ofc I have. No problem.

Contact information: Where can we reach you? Doesnt really matter, you can contact me ingame or on this application.

Previous Guilds? Final Call and UMM.
Why did you leave your old guilds? I leaved because of my friend. We were leaving bacause the raiding doesnt make any sense at all.

Why are you applying to Prevail? I have heard alot of the Guild. Well geared aswell and experienced* in raiding and making good progress.

What can you provide to Prevail as a raider and as a person? I know my class very well. Np problems with rotation and speccs. Just ask if there is any question hanging.
If we would whipe, theres no problem. Ill allways be on the mood. Doing the best of the situation :>.

What are your expectations about Prevail? Wat to have fun while playing and raiding.

Gear:

Do you know anyone in the guild? Nope. But I'll hope that i can get to know everyone :>

Game time? How much do you play each week? I play for about 5-7 hours every day if i aint got some homeworks when im coming home from school. But thats no problem on the raid times. Raiding is more important :>. And the weekends is no problem at all.

/played? How long have you played your char. 33 days 7 hours 43 minutes :>

Past raiding experiences? Pretbc and TBC? Exprerienced all except Naxx 40 and whole Sunwell.

Misc infomation: Anything you want to add that you think we should know about? No, I dont think so. If you have any quetions just ask Ingame or reply. Dont be afraid to say whats on your mind.
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Tantberi
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Soz   Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit. Icon_minitimefre mar 27, 2009 12:14 am

Sorry.
Tantberi
Gäst

InläggRubrik: Hmm...   Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit. Icon_minitimefre mar 27, 2009 12:15 am

Im not able to link my armory O.o
Deamoneyes

Deamoneyes

Man Antal inlägg : 236
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit.   Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit. Icon_minitimefre mar 27, 2009 9:17 am

Carmela
Officers
Officers
Carmela

Man Antal inlägg : 238
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit.   Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit. Icon_minitimefre mar 27, 2009 3:32 pm

Tyvärr vi avaktar med mer melee.
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit.   Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit. Icon_minitime

Application. Dps Death Knight Tantberit.
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Death Knight Frost Tank Application
» Death knight: tank
» Azalýl - DPS Death Knight.
» Application
» 80 Hunter application.

Behörigheter i detta forum:Du kan inte svara på inlägg i det här forumet
Prevail :: Applications :: Answered Applications-
Hoppa till: