Prevail
Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.
Prevail

Welcome To Prevails Forum, Prevail is a Swedish guild on Shattered Hand

HemLatest imagesSökBli medlemLogga in

Mardur (Holy Paladin)

Gå ner 
2 posters
FörfattareMeddelande
Mardur
Gäst

Mardur (Holy Paladin) Empty
InläggRubrik: Mardur (Holy Paladin)   Mardur (Holy Paladin) Icon_minitimesön feb 01, 2009 3:58 pm

Name: Mardur

Class: Paladin (holy)

Proffesion: Enchanting and mining. But I'm thinking of rerolling to a more usefull profession than mining.

Current Specc: Try to give some words about why you like this specc-
I've always been healing on my paladin, which has been my main since the EU Beta. I can't see myself raiding anything else.

Are you willing to respecc? yes or no?
I'm willing to respecc in different holy speccs, and I can respecc prot / ret for a specific raid if you want me to.

Ventrillo: Do you got ventrilo and mic? Will you use them if asked?
I got vent 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 3.0. But notice that my 3.0 doesn't work with my router.

contact information: Where can we reach you?
/w dhark /w mardur marduren@hotmail.com

Previous Guilds?
WotLK: Arte et Animo preWotLK: I mostly spent my time pvping. But I raided a bit in Relax and Ad Interim.

Why did you leave your old guilds?
Arte et Animo because we have serious problems getting a 25man group since people are slacking.

Why are you applying to Prevail?
I wanna raid in a nice guild whit skilled people preparing for Ulduar. I rly hope ur in a need of good holy paladin.

What can you provide to Prevail as a raider and person?
I will do my very best to keep people alive, since it's my job. And I hope you guys find me out to be a nice person.

What do you expect about prevail?
First, a nice guild with people who wanna raid, and be focused during raids. But relaxed at the same time.

Gear: Armory link. We are not intrested in your pvp gear.
I will wear my PvE gear in the future.

Do you know anyone in the guild?
I know Azalýl irl, who applyed recently. Apart from that I know some people from the old 60 (The Nobles).

Game time? How much do you play each week?
I play to much. Hard to say in numbers, but I've raided with Arte et Animo since WotLK came, and I've missed 0 or 1 raid apart from christmas when I went away 1 week.

/played? How long have you played your char.
184days on Mardur. Chonok and Dhark are my two alts and I have some days on them.

Past experience about raiding? Pretbc and TBC?
TBC I wasn't raiding that much as said. A few bosses in BT and when sunwell came out, I was allout pvping. In Pretbc, I raided with The Nobles from Majordomo - Patchwork.

Misc infomation: Anything you want to add that you think we should know about?
If it matters I'm kinda good in PvP which in most cases mean that you know how to play the game and also PvE.

I now send this away without reading it throu so sry for spelling mistakes and such. Cya
Till överst på sidan Gå ner
Deamoneyes

Deamoneyes

Man Antal inlägg : 236
Registration date : 08-09-26

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mardur (Holy Paladin)   Mardur (Holy Paladin) Icon_minitimesön feb 01, 2009 4:30 pm

känner mig sårad sen 10manna naxx med min dk att du inte kom ihåg mig Sad

här är din armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Hand&n=Mardur

kan också rekommendera både Mardur och Azalýl som jag körde med för ett par dagar sen

over and out
Halvbra
Members
Members

Man Antal inlägg : 47
Registration date : 08-12-03

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mardur (Holy Paladin)   Mardur (Holy Paladin) Icon_minitimesön feb 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Accepted.
Sponsored content

InläggRubrik: Sv: Mardur (Holy Paladin)   Mardur (Holy Paladin) Icon_minitime

Mardur (Holy Paladin)
Till överst på sidan 
Sida 1 av 1
 Liknande ämnen
-
» Holy Paladin I lvl 80